Net GP Earnings
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (eg average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working at the Pembridge Villas Surgery in the last financial year was £102,142 before tax and National Insurance.
This if for 3 full time and 2 part time GPs.
INDEX - Policies
- Chaperone Policy
- Confidentiality, Patient Rights and Access to Medical Records
- Freedom of Information
- Infection Control Statement
- Net GP Earnings
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Sharing Your Medical Information
- Statement of Purpose
- Suggestions and Complaints
- Violence Policy