Statement of Purpose
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide provision of good quality primary care services delivered in a clean, suitably equipped, confidential and safe environment for our patients and staff
- Provide proactive management of long-term conditions, from birth through to the end of life
- Treat all our patients and staff with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Encourage our patients to be proactively involved in the development and maintenance of good quality services through the patient representation group and patient feedback
- Liaise with other agencies and NHS colleagues in an effective manner with the focus on what is best for the patient
- Promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the practice team and externally and encouraging the continuous professional development of all members of the practice team
- Offer our staff support and ensure all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- Promote good health and wellbeing to our patients through education and information
- Take into account the evidence provided by scientific and medical research in our treatment
- Nurture a culture that is innovative, forward-thinking and adaptable.
- Convey compassion in word and action
- Assess and respond to the needs of both patients and staff members
- Provide an appropriate range of services
- Maintain an environment that promotes good health.
- Respect both patients and staff by;
- Showing courtesy and understanding
- Treating everyone with equality and fairness
- Valuing each person as a unique individual
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable
- Ensure we work effectively and cohesively as team by;
- Valuing the contribution of each team member
- Building a mutually supportive environment
- Co-operating with other staff members and teams
- We will demonstrate our integrity by speaking and acting truthfully and by being accountable for our actions
- We will continually strive to improve and learn by adapting to change, building on achievements and developing our services
INDEX - Policies
- Chaperone Policy
- Confidentiality, Patient Rights and Access to Medical Records
- Freedom of Information
- Infection Control Statement
- Net GP Earnings
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Sharing Your Medical Information
- Statement of Purpose
- Suggestions and Complaints
- Violence Policy
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.