Your Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to:
- Register and receive treatment regardless of your age, sex or sexuality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, disability or nature of your health problems as long as you reside within the practice boundaries and qualify for NHS treatment.
- Consult with a GP within 24 hours for urgent medical problems
- Have your treatment explained to you
- Receive information on health services
- Gain access to an interpreter
- See a GP or Nurse of your choice subject to their availability
You are responsible for:
- Making and keeping appointments
- Behaving in an acceptable manner
- Keeping young children in your care under constant supervision
The NHS Constitution establishes the principles and values of the NHS in England
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.